MALVERN CITY FC – JUNIORS MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR 2017:
U8’s to U9’s
|MiniRoos||$500 per player|
U10’s to U11’s
|MiniRoos||$600 per player|
U12’s to U20’s
|Juniors||$800 per player|
Where do your Fees go?
As we are a not for profit community club, 100% of all Junior funds are re-invested in the juniors program & players. This includes:
- FFV & FFA Player & Team Registrations (incl. Player Insurance)
- Coaching expenses
- Training and match day equipment (balls, bibs, cones, poles, nets, first aid kit)
- Referee fees
- End of season Trophy & Junior events
- Ground Fees & Club overheads (Insurance, Council fees, Utilities -Lights, Gas, Water, Cleaning, Grounds, Canteen levy)
Players Kit :
- Match Day Kit: Players Strip, Shorts & Socks**
- Training Kit: Training top (numbered), shorts & Socks
(NB: Training Kit will double as players ‘away’ strip – to be worn when there is a clash of colours w opposing team)
* In order to keep membership fee to a minimum – Under 7’s won’t have a separate training kit & can wear their match day kit to training.
Additional Equipment available to purchase
There will be a range of MCFC clothing & equipment that will be available to purchase including caps, polo’s, hoodies, jackets, bags etc. This gear will be on display at the clubrooms in February.
New Members : can purchase Club Jacket and Club Sports Bag separately
Existing Members: should re-use their existing Match Day Jacket and Sports Bag
Note. The Club Jacket is part of the Match Day Uniform for U12’s to U18’s
Online registration and payment (Visa or Mastercard) will be required via our website from mid February. Your Team Manager will contact you with details when registration opens.
In the meantime, please ensure you have registered your intention to play with your Team Manager – see ‘Training Schedule’ under ‘Membership’ tab for all contact details.