MALVERN CITY FC – JUNIORS MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR 2019:
U8’s to U9’s
|MiniRoos||$500 per player|
U10’s to U11’s
|MiniRoos||$600 per player|
U12’s to U20’s
|Juniors||$800 per player|
Where do your Fees go?
As we are a not for profit community club, 100% of all Junior funds are re-invested in the juniors program & players. This includes:
- FFV & FFA Player & Team Registrations (incl. Player Insurance)
- Coaching expenses
- Training and match day equipment (balls, bibs, cones, poles, nets, first aid kit)
- Referee fees
- End of season Trophy & Junior events
- Ground Fees & Club overheads (Insurance, Council fees, Utilities -Lights, Gas, Water, Cleaning, Grounds, Canteen levy)
Players Kit :
- Match Day Kit: Players Strip (Home and Away) , Shorts, Socks, Club Jacket.
- Training Kit: Training top
Additional Equipment available to purchase
There will be a range of MCFC clothing & equipment that will be available to purchase including caps, polo’s, hoodies, jackets, bags etc. This gear will be on display at the clubrooms in February.
Online registration and payment (Visa or Mastercard) will be required via our website from mid February. Your Team Manager will contact you with details when registration opens.
In the meantime, please ensure you have registered your intention to play with your Team Manager – see ‘Training Schedule’ under ‘Membership’ tab for all contact details.