MALVERN CITY FC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Upon completion of registration, the Player (or if the Player is under 18 years of age at the time of completing registration, the Player’s parent or legal guardian) agree/s and consents that:
- That the activity organised or conducted by Malvern City FC is sporting in nature and may include risk of injury to the participant.
- Malvern City FC will not in any way be responsible for any injury to the participant and the player or parent/guardian, to the full extent permitted by law, and the Player waives all legal rights of action against and fully releases Malvern City FC for any loss, damages, injury or death whatsoever or howsoever arising including without limitation any neglect or tortuous act of omission, breach of duty, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty on the part of Malvern City FC, its office bearers, directors, employees, agents or sponsors.
- In the event of a medical emergency, the Player consents and authorises the officials of Malvern City FC to where appropriate administer such emergency medical treatment as deemed necessary and agrees to meet all costs of any treatment or procedures incurred by Malvern City FC.
- Any enrolment is completed with full appreciation of the nature and extent of any and all risks involved and all waivers noted above.
Participation and Fees
- The Player acknowledges that this is an application for registration only. Submission of an application for registration does not guarantee a placement on a team. Players accepting membership to Malvern City FC are allocated to a particular team at the discretion of the club, its coaches and its general Committee. All players eligible for teams are encouraged to attend assessment grading days to ensure they are played in the appropriate team.
- The Player agrees to pay all fees promptly with the terms advised annually unless otherwise agreed upon by Malvern City FC. Players will not be permitted to train or play unless membership fees have been paid in full. The Club reserves the right to withdraw any player or team that has not paid in full all membership fees before the season has commenced
- The Club will loan each player a game day playing shirt (strip) which must be returned to the Club at the completion of the season. All other items in the player kit remain the property of the Player.
Refund Policy :
- This Refund Policy only applies in respect of Players who wish to withdraw from a team up to and including [Round 3].Please note that any such refunds will be less FFA/ FFV charges and 10% administration fee. After Round 3, the remainder of the Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- You may be eligible for a refund in extenuating circumstances such as an illness and injury. Except as provided for under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), in no other circumstances shall a refund be payable.
- The Player acknowledges that the total fee will ONLY be refunded if the application is not accepted.
- All registered Players are covered by FFV’s group personal insurance whilst playing and training. Malvern City FC will not be liable for any injury costs not covered by this insurance. FFV medical insurance only covers non-Medicare items and items not covered by private health insurance. We encourage all Players to have private health cover as Malvern City FC will not be liable for any medical or injury costs whatsoever or howsoever arising.
- The Player agrees that their image may be used by the club to promote both the Club and soccer in general unless Malvern City FC is advised in writing to the contrary.
Participation in Club
- The Player agrees that they are required to co-operate and facilitate with the Committee of the Club by assisting with specific activities before, during and after official games. These activities will be in accordance of a roster system, as devised by the Team Manager.
Conduct and Codes of Behaviour
- Malvern City FC subscribes to and endorses FFV’s Codes of Behaviour. The Player agrees to comply with and abide by the FFV’s Codes of Behaviour at all times.
- The Player agrees that where any fine is incurred as Player or as a parent/guardian/spectator for inappropriate conduct whatsoever and howsoever arising, that the Player, parent or guardian will pay the fine charged to Malvern City FC by the FFV or the FFA.
- Malvern City FC reserves the right to suspend or expel any Player, parent/guardian/spectator for failing to abide by the FFV’s Codes of Behaviour, rules and regulations. Expelled players will not be entitled to any refund. Please refer to the ‘Codes of Behaviour’ for players, parents and spectators available on the Malvern City FC website at www.malverncityfc.com‘.